An exhibition of this size, in this location, would be inconceivable without volunteers. Do you love art, are you sociable and do you have time this summer? Then sign up as a volunteer for Call of the Mall below!
Volunteering for Call of the Mall means:
– collaborating on one of the largest art events in the Netherlands
– being taken seriously as a volunteer and receiving good instructions
– meeting new people and making new friends
– acquiring interesting contacts and experience for your CV
– getting a glimpse behind the scenes
We take good care of our volunteers, they receive:
– a volunteers’ allowance averaging €5 per shift
– the official Call of the Mall T-shirt
– travel expenses
– food & drinks during working hours
– a hospitality- and task-focused training
Call of the Mall attaches great importance to the hospitality during the event; it’s very important that you are sociable. Friendliness, patience, enthusiasm and having an open, approachable character are qualities we seek in all volunteers.
Moreover we ask the following commitment:
– your availability for12 weeks in the period from 17 June to 22 September (2 weeks holiday)
– 14 hrs per week
The number of days per week that you’ll be present depends on the task you’ll be performing. In the job description you can read about the different teams and decide which one suits you the best. This is explained in more detail during an introductory interview and together we consider to which team you’ll be assigned.
Do you have any questions? Send an email to Hanneke Hulshof via email@example.com.